Saturday, May 17, 2014

REL Lamborghini LP570-4 Edizione Tecnica

Finally this project done ! :D , Time to Release it.. i already upload them in gtainside.com, but the admin doesn't approve it yet .. so i released my LP570-4 here xD. Check Out The Features:





source : FM4 , Nfs Rivals
convert to sa : Valen3802
Optimized model: Valen3802 & E Project

Features :
-Adapt ImVehFt(Lights,Brakepad,Working dashboard,steer,etc)
-Sa Plates[Frame scratched by E Project]
-Michelin Tyre[no 3d]
-first and secondary color
-better interior and lights texture :D
-good for low pc
-replace Clover and any 2 Doors car
-Flat Shadow[Scratched by E Project]
-Custom Collison
-re-scale to it's size in real life
-and many more i forgot to type :D

PREVIEW:




8 comments:

  1. Hi, Valen3802, I want to apply the permission for modifying your Jaguar and release exclusively in my blog with credits, and pls add my blog http://popo-spot.blogspot.hu/, and also welcome to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'm E Project .. not Valen3802 :3 ,, Valen3802 is my partner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry, E Project, and may I have ur permission?

      Delete
    2. And also want to apply for your new ferrari.

      Delete
  3. for modifying and releasing your mod exclusively on my blog, C-X75 and LaFerrari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please no man, sorry :( just can't

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey can you give me your rnb setting for me? i want my grapich of my gta like that. please contact me if you can

    ReplyDelete